- Male or female subjects between, and including, the ages of 40 and 80 years.
- Subjects with a diagnosis, for at least 6 months, of moderate to severe COPD (GOLD)
and who meet the criteria for Stage II-III disease.
- Subjects must have a smoking history of at least 10 pack-years and be current smokers
or ex-smokers that gave up > 6 months ago.
- Subjects must be treated with a LABA/ICS combination for at least 1 month prior to
- A COPD exacerbation requiring treatment with oral steroids or hospitalization for the
treatment of COPD within 3 months of screening.
- History or presence of significant cardiovascular disease.
- ECG abnormalities.
- Significant concomitant clinical disease that could interfere with the conduct,
safety or interpretation of results of this study.
- Evidence of organ or blood disorders.