ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patient aged over 16 at baseline.
- Viral Load (VL) > 5000 copies/ml at baseline (and measured in 6 months prior to baseline).
- No changes in antiretroviral (ARV) regimens in the month period prior to baseline, or on no ARVs in the month prior to baseline.
- > 3 months exposure (sequential or cumulative) to at least 3 of the following;
- Any nucleoside or nucleotide reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NRTI)
- Non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor (NNNRTI)
- Protease Inhibitor (PI )
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.