ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male or female volunteers; females must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Weight with normal limits for height.
- Willing to comply with study schedule and able to complete 2 practice sessions (pre-study) with computerized memory and learning/problem solving tests.
- Positive urine drug screen; concurrent use of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC)
drugs or dietary supplements within 7 days or 5 half-lives prior to the first dose of
- Use of medications with significant serotonergic, cholinergic or anticholinergic side
effects [SSRIs, pyridostigmine, tricyclic antidepressants, meclizine, oxybutynin])
within 4 weeks of first dose of study drug.
- Abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days of dosing.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario