- Healthy male or female volunteers; females must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Weight with normal limits for height.
- Willing to comply with study schedule and able to complete 2 practice sessions
(pre-study) with computerized memory and learning/problem solving tests.
- Positive urine drug screen; concurrent use of prescription or over-the-counter (OTC)
drugs or dietary supplements within 7 days or 5 half-lives prior to the first dose of
- Use of medications with significant serotonergic, cholinergic or anticholinergic side
effects [SSRIs, pyridostigmine, tricyclic antidepressants, meclizine, oxybutynin])
within 4 weeks of first dose of study drug.
- Abnormal electrocardiogram (ECG)
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 30 days of dosing.