- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 18.5 to 40 kg/m2
- On a stable maximum daily dose of a statin, defined as atorvastatin 80 mg or
rosuvastatin 40 mg for a minimum of 45 days prior to Day 1.
- Lipids meet the following criteria twice during screening period:
- Fasting LDL C = or > 80 mg/dL;
- Fasting TG
- History of a cardiovascular or cerebrovascular event or procedure (eg, MI, stroke,
TIA, angioplasty) during the past year.
- Poorly controlled type 1 or type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- Poorly controlled hypertension.
- Fasting triglycerides > 400 mg/dL
- 12 lead ECG demonstrating QTcFF >455 msec at screening.