- Healthy male and/or female (non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of
21 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.