ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The subject must meet the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) classification criteria for the diagnosis of RA by satisfying at least four of the seven criteria.
- The subject must have active disease at both screening and baseline
- History of any documented influenza or pneumococcal infection within the last 3
- Receipt of any vaccine within 1 month prior to the initial study drug administration
(CP-690,550 or placebo CP-690,550).
- If a subject has received an influenza vaccine within 6 months or a pneumococcal
vaccine within 5 years of initial study drug administration.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama