ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female (non-childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests. Women must be of non childbearing potential as defined in Lifestyle Guidelines. Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, sychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Subjects with clinically significant infections within the past 3 months (for example,
those requiring hospitalization, or as judged by the Investigator), or evidence of any
infection within the past 7 days.
- Screening supine blood pressure >=140 mm Hg (systolic) or >=90 mm Hg (diastolic), on a
single measurement [confirmed by a single repeat, if necessary] following at least 5
minutes of rest.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in