- Male or female from 2 to
- Require treatment for the prevention of systemic fungal infection.
- Expected to develop neutropenia (ANC following chemotherapy.
- Anticipated to live for more than 3 months.
- Evidence of any clinically significant liver or renal function or other abnormalities
such as cardiac arrhythmia, hypokalemia, hypomagnesemia or hypocalcemia.
- Documented bacterial or viral infection not responding to appropriate treatment.
- Hypersensitivity to or severe intolerance of azole antifungal agents.
- Receiving other azoles or drugs that is are prohibited in the voriconazole label or