ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female (non childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests. Women must be of non childbearing potential as defined in Lifestyle Guidelines.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable representative.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Screening supine blood pressure 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic), on a
single measurement [confirmed by a single repeat, if necessary] following at least 5
minutes of rest.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in