- Healthy male and/or female (non childbearing potential) subjects between the ages of
18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant
abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination,
including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical
laboratory tests. Women must be of non childbearing potential as defined in Lifestyle
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject or a legally acceptable
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing) disease or clinical findings at Screening.
- Screening supine blood pressure 140 mm Hg (systolic) or 90 mm Hg (diastolic), on a
single measurement [confirmed by a single repeat, if necessary] following at least 5
minutes of rest.
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).