ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Aged 2 months (56 to 98 days) at time of enrollment.
- Healthy infant as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment of the investigator.
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal, diphtheria,
tetanus, pertussis, polio, or Hib conjugate vaccines.
- A previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
- Allergy or contraindication to paracetamol or ibuprofen administration.
- Contraindication to vaccination with pneumococcal conjugate, diphtheria, tetanus,
pertussis, polio, Hib, or HBV vaccines.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chandler, Arizona
- Pembroke Pines, Florida
- Boise, Idaho
- Raleigh, North Carolina
- Cincinnati, Ohio
- Bristol, Tennessee
- Fajara, The Gambia, West Africa
- Ksmd, The Gambia
- Santiago de Compostela,
- Co Antrim,