- Aged 2 months (56 to 98 days) at time of enrollment.
- Healthy infant as determined by medical history, physical examination, and judgment of
- Previous vaccination with licensed or investigational pneumococcal, diphtheria,
tetanus, pertussis, polio, or Hib conjugate vaccines.
- A previous anaphylactic reaction to any vaccine or vaccine-related component.
- Allergy or contraindication to paracetamol or ibuprofen administration.
- Contraindication to vaccination with pneumococcal conjugate, diphtheria, tetanus,
pertussis, polio, Hib, or HBV vaccines.