- Healthy male and/or female Japanese subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years,
- Japanese defined as being able to document that all 4 grandparents were Japanese and
were born in Japan.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing).
- Females of childbearing potential.
- Subjects with regular (daily or weekly) use of tobacco products or nicotine currently
or within the past 6 months. Subjects with urine cotinine concentrations >100 ng/mL at
any time during the study will be excluded.