ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- In addition, subjects must have normal pulmonary function tests and normal ocular examination.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25.5 - 35.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Subjects with type 2 diabetes: HbA1c ≥7.0% and ≤10.0% if on metformin only, and ≥6.5% and ≤9.0% if patient requires to be washed-off an SU or DPP-4i.
- For subjects with type 2 diabetes, due to possible effects on disposition, CYP P450 3A4/5 and 2D6 substrates should not be co-administered with study medications.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic seasonal
allergies at time of dosing).
- Evidence or history of any chronic ongoing or current pulmonary disease.
- History of smoking in the past 5 years and a history of smoking more than 10 pack
years, or history or evidence of habitual use of other (non smoked) tobacco or
nicotine containing products within 3 months of Screening, or positive cotinine test
at Screening or Day -3.
- Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma, seasonal allergies, dry eye
symptoms or retinal/optic nerve disease.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo