ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Male subjects and female subjects of non-childbearing potential between the ages of 30 and 70 years, inclusive, with a historical diagnosis of type 2 diabetes mellitus, diagnosed according to the American Diabetes Association guidelines. Subjects who have other conditions but are well controlled by either diet or medications may be included as well (for example, a subject with high cholesterol level on appropriate treatment is eligible).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 25 to 35.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Diagnosis of Type 1 diabetes mellitus.
- Evidence of diabetic complications with significant end organ damage
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo