A Bioequivalence Study Comparing A Fixed Dose Combination Formulation Of Myrin P Forte That Contains Rifampicin, Isoniazid, Ethambutol And Pyrazinamide Per Tablet To An Equivalent Dose Of Single Drug Reference Preparations Of Similar Combination Following Oral Administration In Healthy Adults
ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy, male or female, 21 to 55 years of age, body weight no less than 55 kg, Body mass index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead electrocardiogram (ECG) or clinical laboratory tests.
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with all scheduled visits, treatment plan, laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic,
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at the time of dosing), positive Hepatitis B surface antigen or
Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) serology results.
- pregnant or nursing female,
- alcohol, drug, smoke user,
- sensitive to any study medication or related component,
- History or active gout,
- History or active tuberculosis,
- Known optic neuritis or other ophthalmological conditions.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Overland Park, Kansas
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Yokohama, Kanagawa
- Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo