- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years (inclusive). Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurements, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight > 50 kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- A positive urine drug screen.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 21 drinks/week for males.