ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Subject has a confirmed diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
- Subject has accepted physician's prescription of etanercept in rheumatology department.
- Subject agreed to be enrolled in the observational study and sign the ICD.
- Subject is≥18 years of age at the time of consent.
- Subject is willing and able to understand and complete questionnaires
- Presence of active or suspected latent infection including HIV, or any underlying
disease, including open cutaneous ulcers that could predispose the subject to
- Immunodeficiency syndromes including Felty syndrome or large granular lymphocyte
- Active tuberculosis (TB) or a history of TB, or findings consistent with previous
exposure to TB on a chest x-ray (CXR). Investigators must follow China's guidelines
for appropriate screening and treatment of TB.
- History of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in either preparation.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Chongqing, Chongqing
- Fuzhou, Fujian
- Lanzhou, Gansu
- Guangzhou, Guangdong
- Haerbin, Heilongjiang
- Changsha, Hunan
- Baotou, Inner Mongolia
- Nanjing, Jiangsu
- Nantong, Jiangsu
- Taiyuan, Shanxi
- Chengdu, Sichuan
- Baotou city,