- Subject has a confirmed diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis or ankylosing spondylitis.
- Subject has accepted physician's prescription of etanercept in rheumatology
- Subject agreed to be enrolled in the observational study and sign the ICD.
- Subject is≥18 years of age at the time of consent.
- Subject is willing and able to understand and complete questionnaires
- Presence of active or suspected latent infection including HIV, or any underlying
disease, including open cutaneous ulcers that could predispose the subject to
- Immunodeficiency syndromes including Felty syndrome or large granular lymphocyte
- Active tuberculosis (TB) or a history of TB, or findings consistent with previous
exposure to TB on a chest x-ray (CXR). Investigators must follow China's guidelines
for appropriate screening and treatment of TB.
- History of hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients in either preparation.