- Successful completion of Protocol PB-06-002 or PB-06-005
- The subject, parent(s) or legal guardian(s) signs an informed consent and/or assent
- Currently taking another investigational drug for any condition.
- Presence of neurological signs and symptoms characteristic of Gaucher disease with
complex neuronopathic features other than longstanding oculomotor gaze palsy.
- Presence of any medical, emotional, behavioral or psychological condition that in the
judgment of the Investigator would interfere with the subject's compliance with the
requirements of the study.