- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests.
- In addition, subjects must have normal pulmonary function tests and normal ocular
- Body Mass Index of 20.0 35.0 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic, seasonal
allergies at time of dosing).
- Evidence or history of any chronic ongoing or current pulmonary disease.
- History of smoking in the past 5 years or history or evidence of habitual use of other
(non smoked) tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of Screening or
positive cotinine test at Screening or Day 0.
- Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma, seasonal allergies, dry eye
symptoms or retinal/optic nerve disease.