1. Participants must have a histologically or cytologically documented diagnosis of
2. Participants age is 18 years or older.
3. Stage IV disease that is clearly progressive since last therapy
4. ECOG performance status of 0 or 1.
1. Patients with uveal melanoma.
2. Active autoimmune disease, symptoms or conditions except for vitiligo, type I
diabetes, treated thyroiditis, asymptomatic laboratory evidence of autoimmune disease
(eg: + ANA, +RF, antithyroglobulin antibodies) or mild arthritis requiring no therapy
or manageable with NSAIDs.
3. Prior use of anti PD-1, anti PD-L1 or PD-L2 therapy.
4. More than 3 prior lines of treatment for metastatic melanoma including approved and
5. Women of child bearing potential who are pregnant
Note: This is only a partial list of eligibility criteria.