ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Provision of informed consent prior to any study specific procedures.
- Healthy male subjects aged 30-65 years inclusive.
- Male subjects should be willing to use an adequate method of contraception (as defined in Section 5.1) from the day of dosing until 3 months after dosing with the investigational product.
- Have a body mass index (BMI) between 18 and 32 kg/m2 inclusive and weigh at least 50 kg and no more than 100 kg.
- Clinically normal physical examination and laboratory findings as judged by the investigator, including negative test results for drug abuse, alcohol, CO breath test and negative test results for Hepatitis B surface antigen, antibodies to Hepatitis C.
- Any clinically significant disease or disorder (e.g. cardiovascular, pulmonary,
gastrointestinal, liver, renal, neurological, musculoskeletal, endocrine, metabolic,
malignant, psychiatric, major physical impairment).
- Any clinically relevant abnormal findings in physical examination, vital signs,
clinical chemistry, haematology, urinalysis, which, in the opinion of the
investigator, may put the subject at risk because of his participation in the study.
- QTc > 450 ms or QT > 500 ms or other ECG abnormality making interpretation more
difficult, as judged by the investigator, or a history of additional risk factors for
Torsades de Points (eg heart failure, hypokalemia, family history of long QT
- Radiation exposure from clinical studies, including that from the present study,
excluding background radiation but including diagnostic X-rays and other medical
exposures, exceeding 5 mSv in the last twelve months or 10 mSv in the last five years.
- Participation in another clinical study with an investigational product during the
last 3 months.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE
- Hong Kong,
- Toronto, Ontario