- Subjects who met study entry criteria and completed 8-week induction treatment from
Study A3921094 or A3921095
- Subjects who achieved clinical response in Study A3921094 or A3921095
- Women of childbearing potential must test negative for pregnancy prior to study
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures
- Evidence of a personally signed and dated informed consent document(s) indicating that
the subject (or a legally acceptable representative) has been informed of all
pertinent aspects of the study.
- Subjects who had major protocol violation (as determined by the Sponsor) in Study
A3921094 or A3921095
- Presence of indeterminate colitis, microscopic colitis, ischemic colitis, infectious
colitis, or clinical findings suggestive of Crohn's disease
- Subjects who have had surgery for UC or in the opinion of the investigator, are likely
to require surgery for UC during the study period.