ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Provision of informed consent prior to any study specific procedures.
- Are healthy male or female Chinese volunteers aged between 18 and 45 inclusive.
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between (and including) 19 and 24 kg/m2 and weigh at least 50 kg.
- Be willing to communicate with the investigator and comply with all study procedures.
- Creatine clearance <80 mL/min as calculated by the Cockcroft Gault equation
- History of any hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to any β-lactam antimicrobial.
- Symptoms of any clinically significant illness within 2 weeks of screening.
- Use of any other investigational compound or participation in another clinical trial
within 2 months prior to Visit 2.
- Blood donation with 3 months of screening.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in