- Provision of informed consent prior to any study specific procedures.
- Are healthy male or female Chinese volunteers aged between 18 and 45 inclusive.
- Have a Body Mass Index (BMI) between (and including) 19 and 24 kg/m2 and weigh at
least 50 kg.
- Be willing to communicate with the investigator and comply with all study procedures.
- Creatine clearance
- History of any hypersensitivity or allergic reaction to any ?-lactam antimicrobial.
- Symptoms of any clinically significant illness within 2 weeks of screening.
- Use of any other investigational compound or participation in another clinical trial
within 2 months prior to Visit 2.
- Blood donation with 3 months of screening.