- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive (Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg(110 lbs).
- An informed consent document signed and dated by the subject.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (including drug allergies, but excluding untreated, asymptomatic,
seasonal allergies at time of dosing) or clinical findings at Screening.
- History of irregular bowel movements (eg, irritable bowel syndrome or frequent
episodes of diarrhea or constipation).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, appendectomy, gastrectomy).