ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Metastatic renal cell carcinoma with a component of clear cell subtype.
- Prior first line systemic therapy
- At least 1 measurable lesion as per Response Evaluation Criterion in Solid Tumors [RECIST 1.1].
- Adequate hematology, liver and kidney functions
- Eastern Cooperative Oncology Group [ECOG] performance status of 0 or 1.
- Life expectancy of ≥12 weeks.
- Normotensive or well controlled hypertension (less than/equal to 140/90 mm Hg.)
- Negative pregnancy test
- Adequate recovery time from prior systemic therapy, surgery or radiation
- Willing and able subjects who have signed consent
- More than one prior systemic therapy regimen
- Major bowel-penetrating surgery <4 weeks
- Active gastro intestinal bleed in past 3 months
- Active peptic ulcer disease in the past 6 months
- Current or anticipated use of potent CYP3A4/5 inhibitors
- Current or anticipated use of known CYP3A4/5 or CYP1A2 inducers
- Requirement for therapeutic warfarin or high dose steroids
- Symptomatic or untreated brain metastases
- A serious uncontrolled medical disorder or active infection
- Pregnant or breastfeeding females
- History of another active malignancy
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Toronto, Ontario
- Durham, North Carolina