ABOUT THIS STUDY
- 16 years of age or older.
- Diagnosed with intra-abdominal infections or pelvic inflammatory diseases.
- Can be obtained a specimen for bacteriological efficacy assessment.
- Known or suspected hypersensitivity, intolerance or contraindication to Metronidazole,
Ceftriaxone sodium, or other cephem antibiotics.
- Severe renal dysfunction (creatinine clearance < 30 mL/min.) Reference:
Cockcroft-Gault calculation formula.
- Hepatic dysfunction (AST, ALT, total bilirubin > 3 times upper limit of normal range
- Severe underlying disease; patients in which drug clinical evaluation is difficult
because of confounding diseases.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Ichinomiya, Aichi
- Hirosaki, Aomori
- Chiba-shi, Chiba-ken
- Kitakyushu, Fukuoka
- Fukuyama, Hiroshima
- Hitachi, Ibaraki
- Kawasaki, Kanagawa
- Koushi, Kumamoto
- Sendai-shi, Miyagi-ken
- Suzaka-shi, Nagano-ken
- Iida, Nagano
- Ohmura, Nagasaki
- Kawachinagano, Osaka
- Koshigaya, Saitama