ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Primary diagnosis of Tourette's Syndrome in English-speaking male or female adults 18 to 55 years of age who are in generally good health.
- Free of medications to treat tics for at least 6 weeks prior to randomization.
- Females of childbearing potential must use medically acceptable birth control for the duration of the study and for 28 days after study participation.
- Tic treatment including protocol-specified drugs, training in tic-suppressing
behavioral techniques, habit reversal training or use of Onabotulinum toxin A
- History or neurologic evidence of a secondary tic disorder, psychosis, bipolar
disorder, tardive dyskinesia, untreated or unstable DSM-IV Axis I disorder requiring
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Manhasset, New York