- Primary diagnosis of Tourette's Syndrome in English-speaking male or female adults 18
to 55 years of age who are in generally good health.
- Free of medications to treat tics for at least 6 weeks prior to randomization.
- Females of childbearing potential must use medically acceptable birth control for the
duration of the study and for 28 days after study participation.
- Tic treatment including protocol-specified drugs, training in tic-suppressing
behavioral techniques, habit reversal training or use of Onabotulinum toxin A
- History or neurologic evidence of a secondary tic disorder, psychosis, bipolar
disorder, tardive dyskinesia, untreated or unstable DSM-IV Axis I disorder requiring