ABOUT THIS STUDY
- The patient must meet the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) classification criteria for the diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis by satisfying at least four of the seven criteria.
- The patient must have active disease at both Screening and predose on Day 1 of Period 1.
- Patient must have had an inadequate response to at least one disease-modifying antirheumatic drug (DMARD), non-biologic or biologic, due to ineffectiveness or intolerance.
- Pregnant or lactating women
- Serious medical conditions that would make treatment with CP-690,550 potentially
- A patient who has a history of asthma, multiple allergies or severe allergy (eg,
anaphylaxis) to any substance. In particular, a history of allergy to iodine,
povidone-iodine, iohexol or other iodinated contrast media.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama