ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Outpatients who have completed 8 weeks double-blind study (B2411263), without major protocol violations or tolerability concerns in the opinion of the investigator.
- Clinically important abnormalities on baseline (Week 8 of the double-blind study)
physical examination, or any unresolved clinically significant abnormalities on
electrocardiogram (ECG), laboratory test results, or vital signs recorded before Week
8 in the previous double-blind study.
- Significant risk of suicide based on clinical judgment.
- Use of prohibited treatments
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Nashville, Tennessee
- Madison, Wisconsin
- Vancouver, British Columbia