- Males and/or Females between 18-65 years, inclusive.
- Body mass index of 18.5 to 45.4 kg/m2 at screening, inclusive. body weight equals or
greater than 110 lb.
- Have type 2 diabetes mellitus.
- On stable dose of anti-diabetic and anti-hypertensive medication prior to screening.
- Recent evidence or medical history of unstable concurrent disease.
- Cardiovascular event within 3 months prior to screening.
- History of renal transplant.
- History of hospitalization for acute kidney injury or acute kidney dialysis within 6
months prior to screening.