- Generally healthy women, of non-child bearing potential, between the ages of 18 and 65
years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities
identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood
pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 35.0 kg/m2; and a total body weight between 50 kg
(110 lbs) and 120 kg (265 lbs) inclusive.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, hepatic, psychiatric, or neurologic, disease. Subjects
with asymptomatic, seasonal allergies at the time of dosing will not be excluded.
- Women of childbearing potential.
- History or diagnosis of ocular disease or conditions that would confound the
assessment of ocular safety, such as diabetic retinopathy, uveitis, severe wet or dry