ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Oral surgical procedure having removed 2 third molars (unilateral).
- Pre-dose pain intensity score (100 mm Visual Analog Scale [VAS]) >50 mm within 5 hours of oral surgery.
- Pre-dose pain intensity score of moderate or within 5 hours of oral surgery.
- Presence or history of any significant hepatic, renal, endocrine, cardiovascular,
neurological (including subjects with a history of frequent moderate to severe
headaches or subjects with episodic migraines more than twice per month), psychiatric,
gastrointestinal, pulmonary, hematologic, or metabolic disorder.
- Prior use of any type of analgesic or NSAID within five half-lives of that drug or
less before taking the first dose of study medication, except for anesthesia for the
- Recent history of chronic analgesic or tranquilizer dependency.
- Active dental infection at the time of surgery.
- Any significant oral surgery complication at the time of surgery or in the immediate
postoperative period or dental surgery lasting > 30 minutes.
- Subjects who are smokers.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Austin, Texas