- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years, inclusive.
Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12-lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Subjects of childbearing potential must agree to use a highly effective method of
contraception throughout the study and for at least 28-days after the last dose of
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 23 to 33 kg/m2 and a total body weight >=50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (excluding untreated seasonal allergies).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.