ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 21 and 55 years, inclusive. Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG or clinical laboratory tests.
- Subjects of childbearing potential must agree to use a highly effective method of contraception throughout the study and for at least 28-days after the last dose of treatment.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 23 to 33 kg/m2 and a total body weight >=50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or
allergic disease (excluding untreated seasonal allergies).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- A positive urine drug screen.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE