- Subjects must have a current diagnosis of age related sensorineural hearing loss in
the range of 30-60 dB, averaged over 2 and 4 kHz in at least one ear.
- Subjects must have symmetric hearing loss
- Subjects who can read, speak and comprehend English.
- Subjects who have a history of sudden hearing loss and history or diagnosis of rapidly
progressive idiopathic hearing loss
- Subjects who have hearing disorders other than age related sensorineural hearing loss
- Subjects with moderate or greater tinnitus
- Pregnant females; breastfeeding females; females of childbearing potential