ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Are 20 years or older and considered to be candidates for systemic or phototherapy.
[Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis]
- Diagnosed for at least 12 months.
- Have Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) score of 12 and plaque type psoriasis covering at least 10% of body surface area (BSA).
- Diagnosed for at least 6 months.
- Meet the CASPAR (classification criteria for Psoriatic Arthritis) criteria at screening;
- Have active arthritis (≥3 tender/painful joints on motion and ≥3 swollen joints), and active plaque psoriasis with at least 2 cm in diameter.
- Non-plaque or drug induced forms of psoriasis
- Cannot discontinue current oral, injectable or topical therapy for psoriasis/psoriatic
arthritis or cannot discontinue phototherapy (PUVA or UVB)
- any uncontrolled significant medical condition
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Creteil, ILE DE France
- Winston-Salem, North Carolina