- Are 20 years or older and considered to be candidates for systemic or phototherapy.
[Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis]
- Diagnosed for at least 12 months.
- Have Psoriasis Area and Severity Index (PASI) score of 12 and plaque type psoriasis
covering at least 10% of body surface area (BSA).
- Diagnosed for at least 6 months.
- Meet the CASPAR (classification criteria for Psoriatic Arthritis) criteria at
- Have active arthritis (≥3 tender/painful joints on motion and ≥3 swollen joints), and
active plaque psoriasis with at least 2 cm in diameter.
- Non-plaque or drug induced forms of psoriasis
- Cannot discontinue current oral, injectable or topical therapy for psoriasis/psoriatic
arthritis or cannot discontinue phototherapy (PUVA or UVB)
- any uncontrolled significant medical condition