- Subjects aged 18 years or over.
- Subjects diagnosed with peripheral neuropathic pain.
- Subjects that independently of the study and before consideration for observation in
the study have been prescribed pregabalin for treatment of peripheral neuropathic pain
1. for the first time ('first prescription patients') or
2. that have not used pregabalin within the previous 6 months but are prescribed
pregabalin again ('re-treatment patients')
- Subjects that haven't taken the first dose of the prescribed pregabalin yet.
- Subjects not consenting to participate.
- Subjects that at study inclusion (baseline) are on treatment with pregabalin for
generalized anxiety or epilepsy.