- Histologically or cytologically proven diagnosis of well-differentiated pancreatic
neuroendocrine tumor (according to World Health Organization [WHO 2000]
- Disease progression within 12 months prior to study enrollment.
- Disease that is not amenable to surgery, radiation, or combined modality therapy with
- Patients with poorly differentiated pancreatic neuroendocrine tumors (according to WHO
- Prior treatment with any tyrosine kinase inhibitors, anti vascular endothelial growth
factor (VEGF) angiogenesis inhibitors, non VEGF targeted angiogenesis inhibitors, or
mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) inhibitors.