ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Provision of signed and dated, written informed consent prior to any study-specific procedures.
- Healthy male and female subjects aged 18 to 50 years (inclusive) with suitable veins for cannulation or repeated venipuncture; female subjects must be post menopausal or surgically sterile.
- Male subjects should be willing to use barrier contraception ie, condoms, from the first day of the investigational product administration until 3 months after the last administration of the investigational product.
- Have a body mass index (BMI) between 19 and 30 kg/m2
- Be able to understand and willing to comply with study procedures, restrictions, and requirements, as judged by the Investigator
- History of any clinically significant disease or disorder which, in the opinion of the
Investigator, may either put the subject at risk because of participation in the
study, or influence the results or the subject's ability to participate in the study
- History or presence of gastrointestinal, hepatic or renal disease, or any other
condition known to interfere with absorption, distribution, metabolism, or excretion
- Known history of serious allergy, hypersensitivity (eg, anaphylaxis), or any serious
reaction to carbapenem or cephalosporin antibiotics or other beta-actam antibiotics or
any other investigational product to be administered as part of the study
- Any clinically significant illness, medical/surgical procedure or trauma within 4
weeks prior to the first administration of investigational product Any clinically
significant abnormalities in physical examination, ECG, clinical chemistry,
haematology, or urinalysis results, as judged by the Investigator
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE