ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests. In addition, subjects must have normal pulmonary function tests and normal ocular findings.
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 19.5 35.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight of > 50 kg (110 lbs).
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
disease (including drug allergies and seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Evidence or history of any chronic ongoing or current pulmonary disease.
- History of smoking in the past 5 years or history or evidence of habitual use of other
(non smoked) tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of Screening or
positive cotinine test at Screening or Day -7.
- Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma, seasonal allergies, dry eye
symptoms or retinal/optic nerve disease.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Hachioji, Tokyo