- Healthy male and/or female subjects between the ages of 18 and 55 years, inclusive.
- Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed
medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement, 12 lead ECG and clinical laboratory tests. In addition, subjects must
have normal pulmonary function tests and normal ocular findings.
- Women must be of non-childbearing potential.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 19.5 35.5 kg/m2, and a total body weight of > 50 kg (110
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic, or allergic
disease (including drug allergies and seasonal allergies at time of dosing).
- Evidence or history of any chronic ongoing or current pulmonary disease.
- History of smoking in the past 5 years or history or evidence of habitual use of
other (non smoked) tobacco or nicotine-containing products within 3 months of
Screening or positive cotinine test at Screening or Day -7.
- Active ocular disease including infection, glaucoma, seasonal allergies, dry eye
symptoms or retinal/optic nerve disease.