ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 20 and 45 years, inclusive (Healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Subject who had a bacterial/viral infection within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of
- Subjects with current or prior neutropenia (eg, <1.4 x 109 neutrophils /L).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut