- Healthy male subjects between the ages of 20 and 45 years, inclusive (Healthy is
defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical
history, full physical examination, including blood pressure and pulse rate
measurement and clinical laboratory tests).
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Any condition possibly affecting drug absorption (eg, gastrectomy).
- Subject who had a bacterial/viral infection within 2 weeks prior to the first dose of
- Subjects with current or prior neutropenia (eg,