ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients with AML or RAEB 2 High Risk MDS who are newly diagnosed according to the WHO 2008 Classification and previously untreated.
- Patients with AML (arising from an antecedent hematologic disease [AHD]) or MDS who may have had one prior regimen with commercially available agents for the treatment of their prior hematologic disease. The patients may not have had a prior therapy for their AML.
- AML patients include de novo AML, AML evolving from MDS or other AHD and AML after previous cytotoxic therapy or radiation (secondary AML)
- For a diagnosis of AML, a bone marrow blast count of 20% or more is required.
- For a diagnosis of high-risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome RAEB 2 the patient must have 10-19% bone marrow blasts
- Adequate Organ Function
- ECOG Performance Status 0, 1, or 2
- AML M3 Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia (APL) or patients with a t(9:22) cytogenetic
- Patients with known active uncontrolled central nervous system (CNS) leukemia.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- München, Bayern
- Essen, NRW
- Frankfurt am Main,
- Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Omaha, Nebraska
- Chicago, Illinois
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hershey, Pennsylvania