ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. signed and dated informed consent document
2. 18 years of age and older at the time of consent
3. Patients with moderate-to-severe active rheumatoid arthritis, who satisfy the 2010 Rheumatoid Arthritis Classification Criteria
4. Patients who have been prescribed for first time to receive treatment with MTX + Etanercept prior to enrollment to this study, following routine clinical practice and according to the approved SmPC,
5. Patients with DAS28 ≥ 3.2
6. Duration of disease symptoms ≥ 6 weeks and ≤2 years
7. Failure to respond to prior DMARDs including MTX monotherapy according to routine clinical practice.
1. Contraindications according to the SmPC
2. History of or present anti-TNFa or other biologic therapy for the treatment of RA
3. Known significant concurrent medical disease according to investigator's opinion and
the current SmPC
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Birmingham, Alabama