ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Patients aged ≥ 18 years
- Patients with advanced solid tumors (CRC, melanoma) with documented somatic KRAS or BRAFV600 mutations in tumor tissue. Patients with metastatic pancreatic adenocarcinoma may be enrolled irrespectively of KRAS or BRAFV600 mutational status.
- Patients must have relapsed or progressed following standard therapy or patients for whom no standard anticancer therapy exists.
- Measurable disease as determined by RECIST v1.1. World Health Organization (WHO) Performance Status (PS) ≤ 2.
- Adequate organ function
- Negative serum pregnancy test
- Prior therapy with MEK- or IGF-1R- inhibitor
- History or current evidence of central serous retinopathy (CSR), retinal vein
occlusion (RVO) or retinal degenerative disease
- Patients with known history of severe infusion reactions to monoclonal antibodies
- Patients with primary CNS tumor or CNS tumor involvement
- History of thromboembolic event requiring full-dose anticoagulation therapy
- Clinically significant cardiac disease
- History of another malignancy within 2 years
- Pregnant or nursing (lactating) women
Other protocol-defined inclusion/exclusion criteria may apply
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Boston, Massachusetts
- Salt Lake City, Utah
- Parkville, Victoria
- Toronto, Ontario
- Toulouse Cedex 9,
- Barcelona, Catalunya
- Sutton, Surrey