- Men and women between the ages of 60 and 90 years.
- Diagnosis of a geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to dry Age-Related Macular
- Best Corrected Visual Acuity (BCVA) of 20/80 or better in the study eye
- Evidence of ocular disease other than geographic atrophy (GA) secondary to dry
Age-Related Macular Degeneration in the study eye.
- History or diagnosis of exudative (wet) Age-Related Macular Degeneration, with
subretinal or choroidal neovascular lesions in the study eye.
- Presence of disease or condition that might compromise the cardiovascular,
hematological, renal, hepatic, pulmonary, endocrine, central nervous, immune, or