ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Provision of informed consent prior to any study specific requirements
- Women of childbearing potential must have a negative pregnancy test, be non-lactating, and be using a highly effective form of birth control for 3 months prior to enrollment, during the study, and for 3 months after completion of all study-related proceed
- Male volunteers must be willing to use barrier contraception from the first day of dosing until 3 months after the last dose of IP.
- Have a body mass index (BMI) between 18 and 30 kg/m2, and weigh at least 50 kg
- Healthy male and/or female volunteers between the ages of 18 to 75 years inclusive, with veins on the back of both hands and both forearms suitable for cannulation or repeated venipuncture.
- Use of any other investigational compound or participation in another clinical trial
within 1 month prior to first administration of IP in this study
- History of any clinically significant disease or disorder (e.g., neurological,
haematological, psychiatric, gastrointestinal, hepatic, renal disease)
- Positive serology result on screening for serum hepatitis B surface antigen, hepatitis
C antibody (HCV), or human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)
- History or presence of gastrointestinal, hepatic, or renal disease or any other
condition known to interfere with the absorption, distribution, metabolism or
excretion of drugs
- Any clinically significant abnormalities in the physical examination, lab, 12-lead ECG
or vital signs as judged by the investigator
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Paramus, New Jersey