ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. Subject has a minimum 1 year history/diagnosis of rheumatoid arthritis based on the 1987 American College of Rheumatology (ACR) Revised criteria for RA.
2. Subject must have active rheumatoid arthritis despite methotrexate (MTX) therapy of ≥10 mg/wk for at least 12 weeks. The MTX dose must be stable for at least 4 weeks immediately prior to screening.
1. Subjects who used any of the following systemic treatments during the washout periods
1. Oral corticosteroid dose of prednisone >7.5 mg/day (or equivalent) or a change in
dose within 28 days of baseline.
2. Treatment with more than 1 NSAID within 14 days at baseline.
3. Methotrexate dose greater than 25 mg/week, or change in the dose of methotrexate
within 28 days of baseline.
4. Subjects will be allowed to continue the following non biologic DMARDs:
sulfasalazine, hydroxychloroquine, and leflumomide. All other non-biologic DMARDs
(including but not limited to gold, penicillamine, azathioprine,
cyclophospamide), and biologic DMARDs must have been discontinued at least 2
months prior to Week 1.
5. Any biologic B cell depleting agent (eg, rituximab) within 2 years of Week 1.
2. Receipt of any live (attenuated) vaccine within 4 weeks prior to baseline.
3. Receipt of any live (attenuated) vaccine within 4 weeks prior to baseline.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- New York, New York
- Birmingham, Alabama