- Subjects who have completed study A1481156 and are judged by the Investigator to
derive clinical benefit from continuous treatment with sildenafil citrate therapy.
- Subjects with pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH ) being treated at a study site in
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan, and
other study procedures
- Pregnant or lactating female subjects.
- Current participation in other studies and during study participation, except for the
A1481304 follow-up period.
- Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or
investigational product administration and, in the judgment of the investigator, would
make the subject inappropriate for entry into this study.