ABOUT THIS STUDY
1. A woman who is pregnant or breastfeeding
2. Active malignancy
3. Concomitant treatment with immunosuppressant medications
4. Active infection or treated for infection within the last 30 days
5. Pre-existing interstitial lung disease
6. Thrombocytopenia with platelets less than 100 109/L
7. Previous renal or other solid organ transplant
8. Preexisting liver failure
9. Life expectancy less than 6 months
10. Planned major surgery or major surgery within the last 6 months
11. History of malignancy within the previous 5 years (with the exception of adequately
treated basal cell or squamous cell carcinoma of the skin).
12. Known history of any coronary intervention within the 6 months prior to current
13. Prior or current use of Sirolimus or any of its derivatives within 3 months prior to
14. Active gastrointestinal disorder that may interfere with drug absorption
15. Known to be HIV positive or known active hepatitis B or C infection
16. Treatment with voriconazole, terfenadine, cisapride, astemizole, pimozide, or
ketoconazole (known to interact with Sirolimus) that is not discontinued before
starting Sirolimus treatment.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- London, Ontario