ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male and/or female subjects.
- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2.
- Total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.
- Use of tobacco- or nicotine-containing products in excess of the equivalent of 5
cigarettes per day.
- Positive result for HIV-1, HIV-2, Hepatitis B serology (HbsAg, HbcAb) or anti
hepatitis C virus serology (as determined by a multi antigen EIA).
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in
- Paramus, New Jersey
- New Haven, Connecticut
- Brussels, Bruxelles-capitale, Région DE