ABOUT THIS STUDY
- Healthy male subjects (healthy is defined as no clinically relevant abnormalities identified by a detailed medical history, full physical examination including blood pressure and pulse rate measurement, 12-lead ECG, and clinical laboratory tests). Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2 and a total body weight > 50 kg (110 lbs).
- Male subjects must agree that they and their female spouse/partners will use adequate contraception (2 forms of birth control, one of which must be barrier method) or be of non-childbearing potential.
- Left ventricular ejection fraction (LVEF) within the normal range as measured by echocardiogram (ECHO) within 8 weeks prior to randomization.
- Evidence or history of clinically significant hematological, renal, endocrine,
pulmonary, gastrointestinal, cardiovascular, hepatic, psychiatric, neurologic or
allergic disease, or clinical findings at screening excluding untreated, asymptomatic
seasonal allergies at time of dosing.
- Clinically significant abnormalities in laboratory test results.
- Previous exposure to a monoclonal antibody or current use of other biologics.
- History of allergic or anaphylactic reaction to a therapeutic drug or benzyl alcohol.
- Use of prescription or non prescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication. Herbal
supplements must be discontinued 28 days prior to the first dose of study medication.
- Other severe acute or chronic medical or psychiatric condition or laboratory
abnormality that may increase the risk associated with study participation or
investigational product administration or may interfere with the interpretation of
study results and, in the judgment of the investigator, would make the subject
inappropriate for entry into this study.
TRY A NEW SEARCH
Search for Clinical Trials by condition, keyword or trial number. Share your location or enter your city or zip code to find studies near you.
Based on your search, you may also be interested in