- Body Mass Index (BMI) of 17.5 to 30.5 kg/m2; and a total body weight >50 kg (110 lbs).
- Subjects who are willing and able to comply with scheduled visits, treatment plan,
laboratory tests, and other study procedures.
- History of regular alcohol consumption exceeding 14 drinks/week for females or 21
drinks/week for males (1 drink = 5 ounces (150 mL) of wine or 12 ounces (360 mL) of
beer or 1.5 ounces (45 mL) of hard liquor) within 6 months of Screening;
- Treatment with an investigational drug within 60 days (or as determined by the local
requirement, whichever is longer) or 5 half-lives preceding the first dose of study
- Use of prescription or nonprescription drugs and dietary supplements within 7 days or
5 half-lives (whichever is longer) prior to the first dose of study medication.